- Can I send funds to any country?
- Can I use this service to remit money to overseas FX brokers?
- Can I use this service to pay for online games and gambling?
- Can I receive fund transfers from overseas?
- Can I send overseas remittances in any currency?
- How much can I remit to overseas at a time?
- How many remittances can I make in a month?
- Please tell me the hours of operation for international fund transfer service.
- Whose name will the remittances be made in? Will they be in my name?
Can I send funds to any country?
All countries are applicable for fund remittance with a few exceptions. (Currently we do not process the remittance to Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Cuba, Syria, and Russia.)
Exceptions regard “the intended usage of funds” and “payment for import and export” from the laws on foreign exchange and foreign trade.
Also note that each transaction will be reviewed for the following, and will be subject for denial.
- “The intended usage of funds” for nuclear development, and “payment for import and export” to and from North Korea.
- “The intended usage of funds” for nuclear development and large scale weaponry to and from Iran.
Can I use this service to remit money to overseas FX brokers?
No, you cannot. Remittances to financial instruments dealers and affiliates that not registered in Japan are not permitted. Also, because almost all FX brokers only accept payments made in the name of an individual, and remittances made by PayForex are made under the name of Queenbee Capital, a third party. For this reason, remittances made with PayForex will be returned. Please be aware that in case funds are returned, the customer is responsible for all fees charged by the FX broker for the return, as well as our processing fees.
Can I use this service to pay for online games and gambling?
We do not accept remittance requests for any of the following purposes.
・Remittances for purchasing lottery tickets which were issued overseas.
・Remittances used with Internet casinos and other gambling purposes.
・Remittances for use in carrying out illegal transactions such as purchasing marijuana, stimulants, guns, and counterfeit money.
・Remittances for purchasing imported contraband goods such as publications detrimental to public morals.
・Remittances for the purpose of purchasing endangered plants and animals or processed articles banned by the Washington Convention or similar agreements.
・Remittances for other purposes deemed improper.
Can I receive fund transfers from overseas?
Funds cannot be received from overseas at PayForex. PayForex is an international fund remittance service, and specializes in transfers of funds from Japan.
Can I send overseas remittances in any currency?
PayForex currently handles more than 20 different currencies, and the available options vary depending on the account, country, and region where remittances are being made to.
1. If the beneficiary account can accept the remitted currency, the remittance will arrive as the remitted currency.
For example, if you make a JPY remittance to a JPY account, it will credit as such. If the beneficiary account is USD account, the beneficiary bank will convert JPY to USD (with the current exchange rate at the beneficiary bank), and the fund will be automatically deposited in this form. Note that remittances are returned in rare cases.
2. The remittance currency may be limited depending on the remittance country / region and remittance method (Speed Remittance / Standard Remittance). Please check the "PayForex – Remittance Available Currency List " for details.
How much can I remit to overseas at a time?
The limit of one remittance is 1 million JPY, or foreign currency equivalent to 1 million JPY.
* The remittance limit of foreign currency is set at myPay equivalent to approximately ¥900,000 ～ ¥950,000. If you wish to remit up to 1 million JPY equivalent, please contact the support desk. (TEL: 0120-808-774 weekdays 9:30 - 17:30)
How many remittances can I make in a month?
There is no limit for the number of remittances in monthly base. However, it may be restricted depending on the usage situation.
【Monthly remittance limit】
・ Individual account: 3 million JPY
・ Corporate account and sole proprietor authorized by us: 6 million JPY
Please tell me the hours of operation for international fund transfer service.
Aside from the time of maintenance, the service will be available 24 hours including weekends and holidays. Please be aware that you can request the remittance service on weekends and holidays; however, the remittance processing will only be on the business days.
Whose name will the remittances be made in? Will they be in my name?
1. Case of "Speed Remittance (except Hong Kong)"
It depends on the country of remittance. Please contact the support desk for details. (TEL: 0120-808-774 weekdays 9:30 to 17:30)
2. Cases other than "Speed Remittance"
Remittances made with this service will arrive in the name of “Queenbee Capital Co., Ltd.” Please inform your beneficiary of this. In default setting on all remittances, the sender name and address are inputted into the message section of our transfer service. For payments such as product purchases and study abroad expenses, invoice numbers and reference numbers can be inputted in the message section.
- FAQ TOP5
- About PayForex
- User registration
- Deposits and withdrawals
- Overseas remittance