- What are the requirements for user registration?
- What are user authorization documents?
- Why am I required to present My Number information to open an account?
- Can I register with free mail address or/and cell phone mail address?
- Can I register only with phone number?
- Is the usage period limited?
- Can I apply with a business name? (Can I apply for a corporate account?)
- I’m already a member. Can I register an additional user ID?
What are the requirements for user registration?
Anyone who meets the following 4 conditions can register to use our services.
A person who
1. is 18 years of age or older and living in Japan.
2. has an ID issued in Japan as an identification document (for foreigners - a residence card or special permanent resident certification is required).
3. can provide Individual Number (My Number) information.
4. possesses an email address or phone number and can access the Internet using a computer, smartphone, or tablet.
What are user authorization documents?
Identification documents issued in Japan include driver’s license, Individual Number Card (My Number), passport, residence card, etc.
* In a case where the name on the alien registration card is displayed in kanji, a different source with the name written in English will be necessary. At that time, a passport will be necessary for confirmation purposes. Please click here for the details of "Documents to submit".
Why am I required to present My Number information to open an account?
In accordance with the “Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in the Administrative Procedure” and “Act on Submission of Statement of Overseas Wire Transfers for Purpose of Securing Proper Domestic Taxation,” confirmation of customers’ Individual Number (My Number) or Corporate Number is now required.
Can I register with free mail address or/and cell phone mail address?
You can register with your free email address, but phone mail addresses which provided by mobile communicatoin companies are not vaild for registration.
Can I register only with phone number?
Yes.You can register with The phone contracted with the mobile communication companies in Japan.And please use the the terminal can receive the short messages.
Is the usage period limited?
For our services, there are no contract period restrictions or other time limitations. From the time you complete user registration until you close your account, you can use our services at any time.
*Customers who opened their PayForex accounts on December 31st, 2015 or earlier must submit their Individual Number (My Number) or Corporate Number to us by January 1st, 2019. If you do not provide this information, you will no longer be able to use PayForex’s remittance services after this date.
Can I apply with a business name? (Can I apply for a corporate account?)
Yes, we accept business applications. For corporate account, a certificate of all present matters or complete historical records for the company or identification documents for the personnel in charge and corporation number are required. When carrying out the user registration process, choose the “corporate account” option.
I’m already a member. Can I register an additional user ID?
In order to prevent improper uses such as money laundering, we only allow one user ID per customer.
- FAQ TOP5
- About PayForex
- User registration
- Deposits and withdrawals
- Overseas remittance