Indonesia Speed Remittance service started
Thank you for using PayForex.
We have launched “Indonesia Speed Remittance” which uses Indonesian rupiah (IDR) as the remittance currency. Available from the “Remittance” – “Indonesia”.
- Speed Remittance generally arrives within 24 hours after the transfer request is received. (Weekends, holidays and local bank holidays are excepted.)
- An exchange into Indonesian rupiah (IDR) will be done automatically, so there is no need for prior exchange operation.
- For Indonesia Speed Remittance, there are 2 methods for receiving: bank transfer and cash pickup. It’s possible to transfer to beneficiary who doesn’t hold bank account.
|Amount of remittance(JPY)||Fees/th>|
|1 ~ 60,000||800 JPY|
|60,001 ~ 300,000||1,400 JPY|
|300,001 ~ 599,999||1,900 JPY|
|600,000 ~ *Limits||Free|
- JPY: Japanese Yen remittance has been suspended.
- Registered beneficiary accounts cannot be used, please re-register beneficiary accounts.
- Remittance to Bank BRI is limited to 100,000,000 IDR.
- Remittance to other than Bank BRI is limited to 25,000,000 IDR.
- Cash Pickup’s remittance amount is limited to 50,000,000 IDR.
- Cash Pickup is only for individuals. The beneficiary’s phone number and ID number are required at registration.
- Please use “Remittance” – “Other countries” to remit USD.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Tel : 0120-808-774 (weekdays 09:30～17:30)