Notification on PayForex service during 10 consecutive holidays
Thank you very much for using PayForex!
We would like to inform you about using PayForex service during 10 consecutive holidays from April 27th to May 6th, 2019.
- All operations will be stopped and it will take more time than usual for the arrival of remitted funds, because banks and we are closed during 10 consecutive holidays. If you are in hurry and want to make remittance, please send remittance request before April 25th.
- You can request an overseas remittance by myPay during consecutive holidays, but remittance process will start only from May 7th. Please be kindly advised that during that period every remittance will be “in process” status.
- You can do an exchange during consecutive holidays, but the exchange rate is going to be dissociated from market, so please be careful.
- We are planning to precede deposit operations from bank accounts at May 7th. Please note that all deposits made via bank transfer during consecutive holidays will not be reflected in myPay balance.
- Speed deposit and convenience store deposit will be available, except for maintenance and system’s downtime.
- For withdrawal requests accepted after April 26th afternoon, the arrival of fund to customer’s bank account might be scheduled from May 8th (Wednesday) or after.
- We accept new account applications during consecutive holidays, but resumption of account opening process is scheduled for May 7th (Tuesday).
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Tel : 0120-808-774 (weekdays 09:30～17:30)